Purpose: Plan and manage the day-to-day activities of BWorks’ education programs. Reports to Executive Director
Projected hours: Average of 40 hours per week.
Pay rate: Flexible, depending on applicable experience with a range not to exceed $52,000
This is a flexible position to support the needs of BWorks and its educational programs. While BWorks has made an effort to provide a general description of the duties and tasks of this position, the successful candidate must understand that this is not a comprehensive job description. Tasks and duties may be modified at any time.
Metrics and Administrative Duties
● Schedule both staff and volunteer lead classes.
● Recruit students for programs through communication with school and other groups.
● Collect and analyze metrics from various silos of information including spreadsheets, databases, forms, and participating schools.
● Work with Executive Director to organize metrics into an understandable format.
● Manage volunteer background check process .
● Coordination of program paperwork.
● Manage participant wait lists and provide input for development of student registration software.
Program Development and Reviews
● Participate in and co-lead annual reviews of each program
● Participate in and lead development of new or expanded programing offerings with other staff and volunteers.
● Participate in BOD Education Committee Meetings.
● Lead at least one class offsite per week
Other possible duties
● Assistance with as available
Potential candidates must possess:
● High school diploma or equivalent;
● Excellent oral and written communication skills;
● Enthusiastic passion to achieve the BWorks mission;
● Flexibility to change direction quickly as required by the operational needs of the BWorks
● Ability to work efficiently and independently with little supervision.
● Superior attention to detail and strong initiative.
Preference will be given to candidates that also possess the following:
● Bachelor’s degree in Education;
● Strong comfort with editing spreadsheets and text documents;
● Prior administrative and/or teaching experience; or
● Experience or interest in youth education (ages 6 to 18).
Please apply online by submitting a cover letter, resume, and 3 – 5 references to BWorks’ Executive Director, Patrick Van Der Tuin at Resume@BWorks.org
Due to the volume of applicants, no phone calls please. Only applicants considered for interviews will be called. This position will remain open to applicants until filled.