Bworks is looking for more help to grow and maintain our programs! Come be part of a great team of staff and volunteers working with hundreds of students each year!
Purpose: Administrative and program support to BWorks’ education programs. Reports to Executive Director
Projected hours: Average of 5-10 hours per week flexible schedule (with potential to grow) Pay rate: Flexible, depending on applicable experience with a range of $17 to $22 / Hr
Subject to 30 day probation
This is a flexible position to support the needs of BWorks and its educational programs. While BWorks has made an effort to provide a general description of the duties and tasks of this position, the successful candidate must understand that this is not a comprehensive job description. Tasks and duties may be modified at any time.
Metrics and Administrative Duties
● Schedule both staff and volunteer lead classes.
● Recruit students for programs through communication with schools and other groups.
● Collect metrics from various silos of information including spreadsheets, databases, forms, and participating schools.
● Work with Executive Director to organize metrics into an understandable format.
● Manage paperwork relating to volunteer instructors (background checks).
● Coordination of program paperwork.
● Manage participant wait lists.
Program Development and Reviews
● Participate in and co-lead annual reviews of each program
● Participate in and co-lead development of new or expanded programing offerings with other staff and volunteers.
Potential candidates must possess:
● High school diploma or equivalent;
● Excellent oral and written communication skills;
● Enthusiastic passion to achieve the BWorks mission;
● Flexibility to change direction quickly as required by the operational needs of the BWorks environment;
● Ability to work efficiently and independently with little supervision.
● Superior attention to detail and strong initiative.
Preference will be given to candidates that also possess the following:
● Bachelor’s degree in Education;
● Strong comfort with editing spreadsheets and text documents;
● Prior administrative and/or teaching experience; or
● Experience or interest in youth education (ages 6 to 18).
Please apply online by submitting a cover letter, resume, and 3 – 5 references to BWorks’ Executive Director, Patrick Van Der Tuin at Resume@BWorks.org
Due to the volume of applicants, no phone calls please. Only applicants considered for interviews will be called. This position will remain open to applicants until filled.